Envision New Mexico connects healthcare providers, children and families in New Mexico with the right resources for healthy living. We train and support professionals dedicated to improving delivery of quality healthcare for all children.
Envision New Mexico facilitates: outreach, education, interdisciplinary training, technical assistance, and evaluations.
- Facilitating best practices in all settings
- Promoting efficient and sustainable systems change & improvement
- Motivational Interviewing techniques and Community Outreach
Your ideas help make Envision work. Please join us in our quality initiative efforts.
Click on a site below for contact numbers and information about services.
How we help
Our interdisciplinary staff includes experts in:
- Health Education
- Child Psychiatry
- Public Health
- Public Administration
- Social Work
- Youth Engagement
- Regional Training
- Telehealth Services
- Technical Support
Envision helps providers make sustainable changes in their practices.
Envision New Mexico is a Quality Improvement (QI) program of the Department of Pediatrics, University of NM Health Sciences Center, working in partnership with:
- Indian Health Service
- New Mexico Pediatric Society
- New Mexico Department of Health
- New Mexico Human Services Department
- New Mexico Alliance on School-based Health Care
- New Mexico Salud Managed Care Organizations
- Optum Behavioral Health
- Other state and national partners